How to reach us
Reaching to the institute in Amravati city of Maharashtra State, India is quite easy; since Amravati city has good air, rail as well as road links from all corners of the state. The college is located on Amravati–Chandur bazar (Kathora Road) State Highway No.194, about 7.5 kilometers from Amravati city centre.
The nearest airport from Amravati is that of Nagpur. Nagpur has got Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport,
which is well connected with most of the key cities of India. It has regular as well as direct flights to all the metros.
Since Nagpur is serviced by both public as well as private carriers, reaching here by air is no problem.
• Delhi-Nagpur, Chennai-Nagpur and Kolkata-Nagpur (nearest airport). Amravati is 150 Kms. from Nagpur, about 2.5 hours by road or 3.00 hours by train.
• Delhi - Mumbai - Aurangabad, Bangalore- Mumbai-Aurangabad, Amravati is 330 Kms from Aurangabad. About 7.0 hours road journey from Aurangabad.
The nearest railway station is Badnera/Amravati. Badnera falls on the Mumbai-Kolkata main line and forms the terminus of the branch line
of Central Railway. The city is connected with almost all the parts of the country by regular trains. All the express trains halt at Badnera station.
Badnera station is located about 12 kilometers from Amravati city.
• Mumbai - Bhusawal - Badnera – Amravati on the way towards Nagpur
• Kolkata- Nagpur- Badnera -Amravati on the way towards Mumbai / Ahmedabad
• Chennai - Nagpur – Badnera -Amravati on the way towards Mumbai / Ahmedabad
• Delhi- Bhusawal –Badnera and Bangalore- Bhusawal-Badnera; Amravati is 220 Kms. About 3.30 hours by train from Bhusawal
• Badnera (nearest railway station) is 150 kms from Nagpur & Amravati is 12 kms from Badnera.
Amravati is well connected with other towns and cities within the state as well as those in the neighboring states with a good network of roads.
It is on main Mumbai to Kolkata National Highway No. NH6, and getting to college is a matter of about 10 minutes road drive from Amravati city
• Bhusawal – Amravati (260 Kms, 5 hours journey)
• Aurangabad- Amravati (330 Kms, 7 hours journey)
• Nagpur –Amravati (150 Kms, 3 hours journey)